Conception Date Calculator
Most people think conception date is the day they had intercourse. In fact, sperm can live inside the body for up to five days. Conception may fall anywhere in that time period.
How to Calculate Conception Date?
Calculate the Conception Date by Menstrual CycleThe conception is calculated from the first day of last menstrual cycle. For example, if your last period started from June 23, then you are pregnant for 1 month on July 23. In fact, the fertilized ovum is only about 2 weeks theoretically. Since it is hard to determine the conception date yet easy to record the menstruation cycle, the first day of last period is usually regarded as the conception date.
Calculate the Conception Date by Fetal MovementIn general, the first fetal movement occurs between the 18th and 20th week. But the error is pretty big if calculate the conception date with this. Because the feeling of mother-to-bes and the active degree of babies vary a lot, so does the time.
Calculate the Conception Date with B-mode UltrasoundIt is practical to calculate the pregnancy month or week with B-mode Ultrasound. The pregnancy week is usually indicated on the B-mode Ultrasound report.
- Chinese Tradition of Postpartum Confinement
- 2020 Chinese Gender Chart
- Early Signs of Pregnancy 1 Week
- 21 Symptoms of Pregnant with Baby Boy
- 16 Symptoms of Pregnant with Baby Girl
- Best Dates to Conceive Baby Boy in 2020
- Best Dates to Conceive Baby Girl in 2020
- Best Dates to Conceive Baby Boy in 2021
- Best Dates to Conceive Baby Girl in 2021
- What should know about the coronavirus for pregnant women?
Most Accuracy Baby Predictors
- Gender Predictor Quiz (100% Accuracy)
- Pregnancy Dreams - Dragon (100% Accuracy)
- Pregnancy Dreams - Tiger (100% Accuracy)
- Pregnancy Dream - Chili (100% Accuracy)
- Fetal Heart Rate (88% Accuracy)
- Color of the Areola (75% Accuracy)
- Cravings: Sour or Spicy Food (75% Accuracy)
- Chinese Gender Prediction Formula (75% Accuracy)
- Fetal Heart Position (67% Accuracy)
- Chinese Gender Predictor (62% Accuracy)